‘Every day is Black Friday’– OLX COMPETITION RULES
OLX COMPETITION RULES ‘Every day is black Friday’ – This Friday, we’re giving away R5000 cash to one lucky seller who posted a FREE ad on OLX with Black Friday in the description or title.
By entering this competition, you – the contestant – agree to be bound by the below terms:
- Promoter: This contest is promoted by OLX B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of The Netherlands with its head office at Taurusavenue 105, 2132 LS Hoofddorp, The Netherlands ( “OLX”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
- Competition Period: The competition runs from Monday, 20 November 2017, from 1pm or when the anouoncement post is live. It will end at 4pm on Friday, 24 November 2017, when the last winner is chosen.
- No entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the competition, and no charges imposed by OLX involved in posting your comment, which may include photos and/or videos, and sharing it with your friends via Facebook.
- Prize: OLX will announce 1 winner on Friday 24 November 2017, who will receive R5000 (five thousand rand) cash as a prize. OLX will contact the winners to discuss EFT details – his/her full name, full name of the account holder, contact number and bank letter with account details. Barring any unexpected delays in delivery, the winners will receive the prize within 30 days after the competition ends (by Monday 14 November 2017).
- Who can enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person who is a South African resident and at least 16 years old with a valid South African ID document. You may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to OLX or any other entity directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by OLX, or if you are any of the aforementioned persons’ spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
- How to enter: To participate in this competition, you need to like the OLX South Africa Facebook page (the “Site”) and post an ad on the OLX app or site (http://www.olx.co.za/post). The ad must have the words Black Friday in the description or title. The ad posted must comply with our Posting Rules.
- How many times you can enter: You may enter this competition as many times as you like.
- Determination of winner: The winner will be chosen based on random selection on Friday 24 November 2017. Increase your chances of being picked as a winner by sharing the details of your entry in the competition on Facebook with your friends. You can also encourage them to enter the competition and like the OLX South Africa Facebook page. Note: Anyone who wants to enter must have an existing Facebook account and an active profile on OLX. While contestants are welcome to share their entries on any other social networking sites, only the activity on Facebook will be relevant to determining the winners. OLX’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any contestants in relation to the determination of the winners.
- Announcement of winner: The winner will be announced at 4pm Friday 24 November 2017. No entries will be accepted after that. We will notify the will by a tagged comment on the Site and a private message. We will attempt to contact the winner at least 3 times, but if we are unable to contact him/her, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and we reserve the right to allocate the prize to another contestant.
- Verification of winner: We may require the winners to provide us with information as we may reasonably require in order to verify the winners’ identity and compliance with these terms, and to process and/or facilitate the winners’ acceptance and/or use of the prize (including his/her ID document etc.). We reserve the right to refuse handing over the prize to a potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity. Should the winner fail to accept delivery of the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and we reserve the right to award the prize to another eligible contestant. You may not win the prize if it is unlawful to give such prize to you and if you do win the prize under such circumstances, you will forfeit it. The winners may be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having his/her photograph taken, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
- Use of personal information: You agree to OLX making use of your personal information, such as your name, phone number, e-mail, bank details and physical address and to the use of your profile picture on Facebook, as provided to OLX by yourself or as available from your profile on Facebook. Such use shall only be in relation to and for the purposes of this competition. For other use outside the scope of this competition, OLX will first obtain your consent.
- Unforeseen events: In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion, or to change the prize at any time without notice, unless and until such time as the winners are notified.